Tax Credits for Working Families
The Earned Income Tax Credit is available to low- to moderate-income workers with or without qualifying children.
BASIC QUALIFYING RULES
- Have worked and earned income under $59,187 (dependent upon tax status and income)
- Have investment income below $10,300 in the tax year 2022
- Have a valid Social Security number by the due date of your 2022 return (including extensions)
- Be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien all year
- Not file Form 2555, Foreign Earned Income
- Meet Certain rules if you are separated from your spouse and not filing a joint tax return
For more information and guidance, explore the tools and resources on the Show Me Child Care Resource website!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or if you have questions.
Explore our other Child Care Aware® of Missouri resources:
FREE Clock Hour Training
Scholarships for Educators
Child Care Health and Wellness
Family Child Care Network
Leadership Development Opportunities
Missouri Office of Childhood Updates
Show Me Child Care Resources
Support Child Care Aware® of Missouri
Join Our Team
Resources to Build Your Business